Ebbe Linden spoke at VWBPE (Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education) yesterday, sadly too late for me to be present myself.
I think the audience was a little smaller than last year so I guess it was too late for quite a few other people as well.
Luckily I found an excellent video by the splendid Mal Burns here on youtube;
Here are some of the things that stood out to me;
- Linden Lab has been playing with a lot of the new VR hardware and trying to integrate it with Project Sansar.
- SL performance has improved this year and more improvements are in the pipeline.
- Registration and setting up will become easier.
- Lots of work done on compliance, redeeming Linden Dollars, fraud control, etc.
- Today you need Maya to work in Sansar, this will change in June, when they open up Beta access to a broader set of creators.
View original post 1,317 more words